Jay Daughtry is available to facilitate staff retreats and team-building exercises in 2014. Exercises that focus on customer service, communication, storytelling, collaboration, innovation, and related topics include but are not limited to:
- Five Objects
- The Tattoo Question
- The Lemonade Stand
- The Novel
- Organization Idol
- Birthday Party DJ
- Undercover Boss
- The Lineup
- Bicycle Inc.
- Cartoon Characters
- Writing Your Story
- Best Places to Work
- Secret Millionaire
Similarly, ChatterBachs is now booking webinars, seminars, conference sessions, and keynote presentations on the following topics:
- Engage Like the Big Boys
- The Rise of Visual Social Media
- Connect Like You’re Getting Points for Prizes
- Communicate Like You’re Life Depended on It
- Collaborate for a Win-Win-Win
- Content Marketing Lessons from Major Brands
- Workplace Innovation Trends
- Customer Service- What Wows You
- Team-Building from Real Teams
- Innovate Like Silicon Valley
Sessions can be combined or customized for a given audience, and new topics will be developed upon request.
The first 25 session commitments for 2014 received prior to December 31, 2013 will receive a 10% discount off standard rates.
Please contact Jay Daughtry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.430.6411 with questions and for availability.
Top ChatterBachs Posts & Pages
The ChatterBachs Tag Cloud
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.