Random ChatterBachs Musings and Updates
It’s the last day of July, and I realize that I haven’t written a blog post this month. Well, it’s not that I haven’t written one, it’s that they’ve gone elsewhere.
I even got to be a part of a JibJab, which, quite frankly, I didn’t even know what a JibJab was until I was featured in one!
I’ve also written a guest post which will appear in a DC-area magazine in October (more details on that at a future time).
Additionally, I’m working on a blog post and presentation for a flash learning session at ASAE Annual on “Content Marketing Lessons from Major Brands for Associations and Nonprofit Organizations”. I’m excited about the brands which are willing to talk about their successes for this work. I have a feeling that it’s not going to be a one time and we’re done kind of topic.
I’d also like to explore further the concept of walking meetings or sessions. What are the best cities or venues for walking sessions? How do presenters weave architecture, history, nature, scenery, etc. into the topic at hand? Have you had an experience with this concept? What are your thoughts and feedback?
I’ve advised more clients on visual social media in the past month than ever before. I’m excited about the ways businesses and nonprofits can use Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, and other platforms to better connect with and engage their audiences.
As always, I welcome your comments and feedback below or on Twitter.
08.06 Update: My flash learning session on content marketing lessons for associations at ASAE ’13 is today at10:45 am in Room B218.
Top ChatterBachs Posts & Pages
The ChatterBachs Tag Cloud
- @paulaike Wow, that's impressive! Congrats, @VTPamplin! 17 hours ago
- @LeeAnne_Damato I just saw on LinkedIn that you retired! And moved too? Wow! All the best with this next chapter, Lee Anne! 17 hours ago
- Engagement: Importance of timing & leveraging communities @alexbeall h/t @EllenGurevich @IMA_News #assnchat #asae twitter.com/AssociationsNo… 18 hours ago
- @GravitateSol Good things? Of course! You can thank @DanScheeler for that! Thanks for the congratulations. 20 hours ago
- @GravitateSol Ears burning? You were mentioned this morning. 20 hours ago