It’s the last day of July, and I realize that I haven’t written a blog post this month. Well, it’s not that I haven’t written one, it’s that they’ve gone elsewhere.
I even got to be a part of a JibJab, which, quite frankly, I didn’t even know what a JibJab was until I was featured in one!
I’ve also written a guest post which will appear in a DC-area magazine in October (more details on that at a future time).
Additionally, I’m working on a blog post and presentation for a flash learning session at ASAE Annual on “Content Marketing Lessons from Major Brands for Associations and Nonprofit Organizations”. I’m excited about the brands which are willing to talk about their successes for this work. I have a feeling that it’s not going to be a one time and we’re done kind of topic.
I’d also like to explore further the concept of walking meetings or sessions. What are the best cities or venues for walking sessions? How do presenters weave architecture, history, nature, scenery, etc. into the topic at hand? Have you had an experience with this concept? What are your thoughts and feedback?
I’ve advised more clients on visual social media in the past month than ever before. I’m excited about the ways businesses and nonprofits can use Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, and other platforms to better connect with and engage their audiences.
As always, I welcome your comments and feedback below or on Twitter.
08.06 Update: My flash learning session on content marketing lessons for associations at ASAE ’13 is today at10:45 am in Room B218.
Top ChatterBachs Posts & Pages
The ChatterBachs Tag Cloud
- @sliceworks @ASAEcenter Awesome! Let's touch base beforehand so we know how to connect there. 22 hours ago
- @GravitateSol @yourmembership Goblet of Fire? Wow! #xperience17 2 days ago
- Small startup helps 100s of cities visualize future @FastCompany buff.ly/2pGiGcR https://t.co/mM4uWVICwq h/t @remix #gov20 #dctech 3 days ago
- @ChiefScribe Well, you make a valid point, Steve. ;-) 6 days ago
- How to source stories in your organization. @AliciaBabaee @HeadlinesComms #assnchat #storytelling twitter.com/HeadlinesPP/st… 6 days ago