The Summer Hiatus is Almost Over: What will I write about in the coming months?
Well, the summer hiatus from my own blog is almost over.
Over the past few months I’ve been giving thought to a number of posts I may write, including the following topics:
- The Authenticity of Storytelling
- What Your Event Should Learn from a Japanese Steakhouse
- Informal vs. Formal Learning: The Dynamics Behind Why Social Works
- Crowdsourcing vs. Community Sourcing vs. Friendsourcing
- How Your Community Can Thrive like a Coffee Shop
- Everyone has a Story: What’s Yours? The Blogging of Success Stories
Which would you most want to read and discuss? What other topics would you like to see covered in an upcoming ChatterBachs blog post? I value and look forward to your input and ideas.